Photobucket

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving back...{Family Photographer | Canton, GA}

With the season of giving upon us, I would love to share my gift of photography with someone! I love to be able to capture moments for a family and preserve those memories forever.

In this economy there are people who are finding themselves out of work, people that can barely buy groceries or pay for their electric bills let alone purchase a portrait session. I would love to share my gift and photograph one of these families. Is there a family in your life that you know would really love to have some portraits taken but just can’t afford it right now? If so, please tell me their story. Why do you think they are deserving of a free session? I will choose one family who will receive a free session, one 5×7 print of each image (30-40 total), and a high-resolution printable CD of all of their images. Please send your nominations to victorialeephotography@gmail.com. There will be no voting, the stories will not be shared and these people will not be exploited in any way. You do not need to include any last names or other information at this time. Please send me your nominations by December 5th. The winner will be chosen and notified asap. Please nominate someone that is within 20 miles of Canton. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask either by posting here or emailing me at the address above.

No comments:

Post a Comment