Photobucket

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Daddy and Me Fathers Day Mini-Sessions!!!! {Daddy Sessions | Canton, Woodstock, GA}

Is this not the sweetest?!?!! 
I LOVE these sessions!!!! 

I am SOOO excited about these great sessions! I have never really put a lot of planning into Father's Day sessions but I am so excited about these! I love the unique location and everything about it! 
Yes....grandpas can join too :-) It is perfect for anyone! 


**This is my little girl and her Pa, and I will treasure these pictures forever!!!**

*grandparent's, generation pictures welcome!!! 




Saturday, June 10
6:30 - 
7:00 - 
7:30 -

Sunday, June 11
6:30 -
7:00 -
7:30 - 

Details: 
****Session fee is for up to 3 people, additional will be an additional $25
****There is water nearby, so if that makes you nervous, please do not book
****$50 non-refundable deposit required in order to book 
****Will be rescheduled if need be due to weather 
***Please email victorialeephotography@gmail.com with your preferred time slot***

No comments:

Post a Comment